Sunday, July 19, 2009

who did this?


20090719_stilllife_064, originally uploaded by justinjeffery.




someone left this on our fridge. I can't claim it. maybe I should. this could be a dissertation, no doubt. who defines good or bad in this situation? doesn't need a religious debate. but then it really could be a fleeting moment, wherein life is just a mix-match of performance-based assessments, some moments good, some bad, some neither, all relative, all pertinent.

there's that old debate of the phrase - "if God's your co-pilot, switch seats." I think I strongly support the alternative, "God is my co-pilot". I hugely want to make my own decisions, but would like a backup, some good advice, another set of eyes, and someone close by.

1 comment:

Zaak said...

I think most people are bad at life most of the time - but we are lively at times.

I'm with you on the alternative.